Here are the steps you need to follow in order to setting up an Educational institution in The State of Qatar
- For K-12, obtain an approval from the Department of Private Education at the Ministry of Education; for Post-Secondary Education, obtain an approval from the Higher Education Institute Department at the Supreme Education Council.
- Submit a request to be exempted from local partnership to the Investment Promotion Department at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Fill and certify the establishment contract form at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Apply for a commercial registration at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a commercial permit from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture.
- Obtain a commercial registration number from the immigration office at the Ministry of Interior.