Here are the requirements you need to do in order to set up an industrial company in The State of Qatar
- Apply for an Industrial License along with a feasibility study to the Department of Industrial Development at the Ministry of Energy and Industry.
- Obtain a clearance from the Supreme Council of the Environment & Natural Reserves.
- Submit a request to be exempted from local partnership to the Investment Promotion Department at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Fill and certify the establishment contract form at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Apply for a commercial registration at the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- Obtain a commercial permit from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture.
- Obtain a commercial registration number from the immigration office at the Ministry of Interior.