You will find here all the information regarding limited shares partnership companies in the State of Qatar.
A Limited Shares Partnership Company is a company formed by two groups, namely:
- Joint Partners comprising of one or more joint partners who are personally liable for the debts of the company.
- Trustee Partners comprising of no less than four shareholding partners whose liability is limited to the value of shares held in the capital.
- The company should have a Memorandum and Articles of Association signed by all founding partners. In all cases the words “Limited Shares Partnership Company” should be added to the name of the company.
- For the joint partners, the company shall be governed in the same manner as a Simple Partnership Company and all the joint partners shall be natural persons.
- The company should have a minimum capital of QR 1,000,000 (one million Qatari Riyals), divided into shares of equal value that are transferable and indivisible and should be fully paid on incorporation.
- The company must have a General Assembly composed of all joint and trustee shareholding partners.
- A Limited Shares Partnership Company is managed by one or more joint partners.