Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Ensure compliance with corporate cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Support the implementation of network and computer security.
- Implement software fixes (patches) to remove system vulnerabilities.
- Perform security assessments of applications and systems using penetration and vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Configure and troubleshoot network and endpoint Cyber Security tools.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Certifications: CISSP, CISA
Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.