We are currently looking for Internal Audit Manager to lead and enhance our operations in Qatar
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Plan and execute comprehensive internal audits to assess the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with regulations
- Lead the team of auditors, providing guidance, coaching, and support in audit engagements
- Collaborate with senior management to identify and mitigate risks across the organization
- Stay updated on industry regulations and best practices to ensure audit processes are aligned with standards.
- Present audit findings, monthly reports, and recommendations to senior leadership and assist in the development of action plans
- The preferred industry is IT Audit
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or ACCA with min 8-10 years in a managerial role
- Must be able to communicate and write reports both in English/Arabic
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, risk assessment, and control evaluation
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in audit software and Microsoft Office
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.