As a Senior Consultant, you will play a vital role in delivering various Financial Advisory Services to our clients, working closely with the Lead Senior Manager for guidance. Your responsibilities will include supervising and leading a team of junior professionals in tasks such as financial analysis, modeling, market research, and related activities.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Seeking experienced candidates with relevant experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Market Research
- Business Valuations
- Financial Due Diligence
- Financial Performance Management and Restructuring
- Develop and oversee the creation of complex financial models in Excel.
- Analyze financial data, key performance indicators, and industry benchmarks to provide strategic insights.
- Analyze financial statements, market trends, and industry data to formulate accurate valuations.
- Employ various valuation methodologies, such as discounted cash flow (DCF), comparable company analysis (CCA), and precedent transactions.
- Conduct due diligence processes related to mergers, acquisitions, and financial transactions.
- Assess the financial health and risks associated with target companies.
- Conduct detailed cost analysis using various methodologies and implement cost control measures and advise on cost-effective strategies.
- Develop various budgets and forecasts in collaboration with clients.
- Conduct in-depth market research for a variety of products related to different industries.
- Identify industry applications for products and assess market trends.
- Extract and analyze historical import and export data to inform market entry strategies.
- Develop market estimation methodology to forecast demand.
- Conduct SWOT, PESTEL and Poter’s Five Analysis.
Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application.