While corporate taxation rules are increasingly complex and subject to frequent amendments, these can also facilitate investments and tax savings when optimally applied. To achieve this, you need to understand the tax implications of your business operations, possible alternatives and strategies, possibly not just for Qatar but also in all relevant jurisdictions where you operate. Only then will you be able to control and optimize your corporate tax position. This is, however, not an easy task that any business can successfully manage alone.
Have you thought about building on the experience of specialized tax professionals?
Our Corporate tax advisors with Mazars in Qatar understand the industry specific implications of the Qatari tax rules and their international dimensions (also through Double Tax Treaties). We can assist you with your corporate tax and/or Withholding Tax optimization and compliance needs. Most importantly, we can:
- Manage your Corporate and Withholding taxes, make the most of Tax opportunities and avoid Tax risks.
- Help you navigate a World that demands increasing transparency for Tax matters.
- Make Tax a relevant part of your business strategy.
- Manage your international Tax planning.
- Advise you in company law, commercial law, business-contract law, financial law, real estate law and estate planning. All of these are closely linked with a successful Tax management in Qatar.
Does your Qatar Corporate Tax position adequately fit your business operations?
When you run a business, you also need to consider and comply with legislative and regulatory requirements, including taxation. Accordingly, your decisions cannot solely be based on economic considerations alone. While you may be fully compliant with the tax rules, your business operations may warrant different Corporate Tax positions in Qatar.
Would you appreciate professional advice that helps you assess the corporate tax implications in Qatar and beyond of your business and plans, and improve your tax position?
Do you want to ensure that your foreign business partners are paid in full and avoid – where possible - that Withholding Taxes are retained? Then make the most of the network of Double Tax treaties signed by Qatar and/or have a clear understanding of the scope and applicability of the Withholding Taxes in Qatar.
Mazar’s Corporate Tax Experts have vast experience and can assess your current Corporate Tax position, optimize the applicability of Withholding taxes, advise you on actions to improve your position and analyze the potential tax implications of your business plans.
Depending on your needs, we can work with multidisciplinary teams consisting of tax and legal experts, accountants, asset management specialists and business consultants who understand the specific characteristics of your business.
More specifically, we can help you:
- Evaluate your current business activities and plans for tax optimal outcomes, quantify potential savings and feasibility.
- Obtain an advance tax ruling providing upfront certainty on your tax position.
- Develop supporting documentation required for tax and regulatory purposes, including Transfer Pricing.
- Regularize your tax position and support you in discussions with the GTA.
- Navigate your tax audits and assist you in dispute resolution.